- April 14, 2017 - Mathematical modeling and characterization of non-Newtonian viscous fluids, Nonlinear Analysis Seminar, Kanazawa University.
- January 13, 2017 - Paths in the special Euclidean algebra and rod shapes, at NCTS (Taipei). [slides]
- October 15, 2016 - The shapes of a rod are traced in a Lie algebra, during the workshop Geometry and Materials Sciences (Okinawa). [slides]
- May 22, 2016 - Instability paths in the Kirchhoff-Plateau problem, at EPFL (Lausanne). [slides]
- July 1, 2015 - Optimal energy transfer in disordered quantum networks, during QuEBS 2015 (Florence). [poster]
- Sept 4, 2014 - Modeling the morphogenesis of brain cortex, during CIME-CIRM course on Mathematical Models and Methods for Living Systems (Levico Terme).
- May 23, 2014 - Modeling the sedimentation of filaments in viscous fluids via dimensional reduction and hyperviscous regularization, at Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (Okinawa). [slides]
- Mar 20, 2014 - Modelling the sedimentation of filaments in viscous fluids with a second-gradient dissipation functional, during EUROMECH Colloquium 563 (Cisterna di Latina).
- May 23, 2013 - LHI-RC complexes of Rhodobacter Sphaeroides: Superradiance, high efficiency, and adaptability, during the workshop on Transport in Open Quantum Systems (Porquerolles). [poster]
- Apr 06, 2013 - Hyperviscous regularization of the Navier-Stokes equation and the motion of slender swimmers, during the IV International Conference on New Trends in Fluid and Solid Models (Vietri sul Mare). [slides]
- Feb 26, 2013 - Concentrated interactions in second-gradient dissipative liquids, at the research center MEMOCS (Cisterna di Latina). [video]
- Oct 05, 2012 - Slender-body theory for viscous flow via dimensional reduction and hyperviscous regularization, during the annual meeting of th GNFM (Montecatini). [slides]
- Jan 13, 2012 - Higher-gradient theories for fluids and concentrated effects, thesis defense (Milano-Bicocca). [slides]
- Sept 22, 2011 - Non-simple liquids dragged by 1D structures, during XXXVI GNFM Summerschool (Ravello).
- Jun 1, 2011 - A variational approach to the p-Laplace equation on metric measure spaces, during HCDTE intensive period (SISSA - Trieste).
- Sept 2, 2010 - Non-simple linear fluids surrounding 1D structures, during the workshop STAMM 2010 (Berlin-Schmoeckwitz). [slides]
- Sept 24, 2009 - Quantum computation by polarized excitons, during XXXIV GNFM Summerschool (Ravello).